I am in shock my little boy is already a half of a year. It feels like I just barely had him, but at the same time I feel like he has been in my life forever. We had his 6mo appointment today, and of course he is still big for his age. He is still almost off the charts for height, now measuring in over 28in long. Weight, he is 18.65lbs which puts him in the 80%. The doctor said that most 1yr olds come in weighing at 19lbs, so she said that Jack is well on his way to being a jock. He loves to grab things now, so while she was trying to hear his breathing he kept grabbing her stethoscope and tried yank it out of her ears. I think the doctor got a kick out of that, she kept chuckling. He was a trooper when they gave him his shots. He only fussed for a few seconds and he was good again. I opted to have him get his first flu shot. I figure we might be traveling this summer so I better get it done.
Jack cracks me up on a daily basis. Right now, for instance, he is playing in his little gym meowing. I seriously thought there was a cat outside the door!!! What a little nerd. He is still in love with the water, I think I am going to have to get him in swimming lessons as early as possible. He just lights up and goes crazy every night at bath time. He is seriously the best baby. I know I have been truly blessed with him. He makes me want to have like 6 kids, cause he is so chill. Everyone is getting use to how good Jack is, I know when little cousin Jaidyn comes, along with her mother's temper, views will change! Haha, we will see how eager I am to have another one after July.
Happy 6 months precious. I love everything about you!
-Mama

2 comments:
He is just getting cuter and cuter!
Oh his smile is adorable!
Post a Comment