So we all went to Twilight opening night at 2:40am. Weirdly enough, we were all pretty wired once we got to the theater. I had heard some reviews about the movie prior to watching and was a little nervous. I wanted so badly for this movie to be amazing. I had heard that some of the parts were slightly cheesy, but if you are a twilight fanatic you will overlook it! Overlook it I did!! I absolutely loved it! I kind of thought it was awkward between Bella and Edward, and Jasper OMG HAHA!! You will know what I mean when you see him. He doesn't have more than a line in the entire movie, but the way he looks is hilarious! I am already anxious to see the sequel because I know the budget for that movie will have sky rocketed since this movie has done outstanding.
Also, you can tell we were surrounded by preteens because when Jacob came on the screen they all swooned. Ty was sitting by me and we just rolled our eyes and whispered back "EDWARD!" Loved this movie, loved the books more, but will watch the movie again and again.
Like a waterfall in slow motion, Part One
3 years ago

1 comment:
okay - i think i might have to give the movie a second chance...I think I just didnt' want it to be so awkward! However, I think the awkwardness also came from the little girls all around me who giggled through the whole movie!
Post a Comment