Tuesday, November 11, 2008

6 quirks

I was tagged by Jodie

Defination of quirk:n.1. A peculiarity of behavior; an idiosyncrasy: "Every man had his own quirks and twists" Harriet Beecher Stowe.2. An unpredictable or unaccountable act or event; a vagary: a quirk of fate.Rules: Link the Person who Tagged you. Mention rules on your blog. Tell about 6 quirks of yours. Tag 6 fellow bloggers to do the same.Leave a comment to let them know.

Ok, a few weeks ago I got tagged and I listed 5 quirks, I know I have a ton so here are some more!

1.) I am obsessed with my water jug I got from the hospital when Jack was born. I seriously take it everywhere with me. Obviously, subconciously, I am greatly attatched to it!
2.)I get in moods where all of a sudden my entire house must be cleaned that exact moment. Vic hates this quirk of mine, because I could get into this mood at 10:00pm and stay up cleaning all night.
3.)I can't leave a store without buying something for my son
4.)I have a bad habbit of loosing my sunglasses, so I continually am buying new ones. But as soon as one old pair shows up, they seem to all come out of hiding. I think I have 20 pairs of sunglasses right now.
5.)I love to pick at my husband's skin. I know it sounds grose, but I am an esthetician, what can I say.
6.) I can't think of another one, so I will just put one from last time. I am deathly afraid of the deep sea and the bottom of ships. It freaks me out! I think if I ever went on a cruise someone would have to lead me onto the ship while I had my eyes shut.

I tag: Katchie, Jennifer, Janiel, Robin, Marcia, Katie, and Angela

2 comments:

Robin said...

Thanks for the tag! It's fun to learn things about people who you used to think you knew everything about. :)

The Smith's said...

I will get right on it!! I was LOL because now you have all these sunglasses and you don't need them with this crappy weather!!