Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Thanksgiving











Thanksgiving was very tasty this year! We started baking the weekend before, we got some lefse (a Swedish bread) made which is the reason I come to Thanksgiving every year. I love that stuff! Vic and I always get a little break to just chill when we are around family cause everyone wants to hold Jack. So we were able to just sit on the couch and cuddle! My mom always teases us that you would think after 5 years of marriage and a child Vic and I would get sick of cuddling! Never! My grandpa Bob showed up for pie later that night and got a kick out of Jack. It was really cute. Here are some pictures of our thanksgiving, and one of Jack right now. He is sitting so peacefully on the couch in our loft while I write this. He is cracking me up cause he keeps laughing at nothing!

1 comment:

Janiel said...

Oh he has such a cute little smile!