




Well my little boy turns three months today! Somedays I can't believe he has been with us that long and others it seems like just yesterday that I was riding in the car to go deliver him. Crazy how time flies. This last month has been slightly a trying month with Jack getting MRSA. He is doing great, but does have a scar now on his chin. I pray that it will fade away since his skin is still developing, but if not, I am still gratefull this infection is gone and he did not have to go to the hospital. Jack, you are an amazing baby! This last week you really started to talk to us. It is crazy how we carry on these long converstations. You are absolutely adorable! You talked to dad all day yesterday and I think you really melted his heart. He could not get the smile off his face and kept wanting to hold you. Naps are still not important to you, but you are back to sleeping through the night. Oh and by the way, you are a monster! You have almost doubled your birth weight. Now weighing in over 15lbs. You are wearing number 3 diapers, and are in 9 month clothing. You love to stand on my legs and sit on my chest. Laying down must be for babies, cause you want none of that! You have also started this hilarious cry when you get tired, like you are too tired to really give it all your energy. I wake you up all the time cause I can't stop laughing when you do that. This last month you have also shown us how much you love to watch movies. I can sit you on my lap and you are perfectly content watching Nemo with me. Anything with bright flashy colors gets and holds your attention. Jack, I couldn't have asked for a more perfect baby. I love you so much and am glad I am your mama. Happy three months baby.

3 comments:
He is so adorable! I am watching the movie JACK right now, I think big boy Chelaru might be like that... haha :) Yeah know 40 at 10
Cute pictures! My Jaxon had the same little froggy blanket someone made for us.
I think I am having a Jack Attack. His cuteness literally stops my heart. I can already tell that he is going to be "the cool kid." I don't know what it is, but he just has that look, you know? No doubt he will leave many young ladies broken hearted with doodles like:
<3 Jack Chelaru <3
or
oooxxx Mrs. Jack Chelaru xxxooo
all over their notebooks. Sadly I was one of those heartsick young gals myself, always admiring the football star from the safety of my locker... *sigh*
Post a Comment