Tuesday, November 11, 2008

More pics of Jack!

Jack loves his bumbo chair! Something is up with our camera!
Cool dude! You can see his little scar on his chin, poor guy!




Jack always hangs onto our hoodie strings when he eats! His grip is so tight that we have to pry his fingers away!



2 comments:

Bloxham family said...

You've been QUIRK TAGGED!! Go to my blog for details.

The Wilson Family said...

I haven't been on in awhile and just caught up on your blog!! Your poor little guy!! I am glad it is all over. When Brennen was a baby we had to take him to the hospital and I am pretty sure it was the worst day of my life, so I sympathize with the hysteria. Halloween looked like so much fun!! You guys are a fun couple I can't get my husband to dress up.