Ok so his one month birthday was yesterday, but in between his pediatrician appt, is first lunch out, and his no nap policy, I wasn't able to get a post up.
I just want to tell my little boy that this has been the best month of my life. I know it is going to get better and better, but for right now you have changed both mine and dad's life for the better. Our little family is so full of love and adoration that we both feel extremely blessed with you in it. We love you so much and can't wait to see you grow up!
In other good news, my dad went and got his three month MRI done yesterday. We were all scared because he thought he could feel something growing again where the tumor was taken out. But, thankfully, all it was was some fat tissue. I guess when they did the transplant from his wrist to his tongue the doctor takes everything -skin, muscle and fat tissue. So when my dad gains a little weight, so will the tissue that was transplanted on his tongue. It is weird, but all we care about is that it is not the tumor growing back. I am posting some pictures of Jack from yesterday. Happy one month, again, my little man!!! -Love, mama

3 comments:
Jack is pretty professional at being a cute, quiet baby. Thanks Jack thanks. Also Yeah for Papa East and no tumors making a second debut!
He is too cute... I love that shirt w/the hood!
Listen, I don't know if you know this but Jack is probably the cutest baby in Ogden, no in Utah, No! In the world. Look at that face ! I love it!!!
Post a Comment