Monday, September 8, 2008

Scrapbooking = my death

I have been a little lazy this week getting a new blog posted. I decided that I would give scrapbooking a try! Haha! Anyone who knows me, knows this is a big feat for me. I do not have the patience to sit down and glue little letters, flowers, or stupid ribbon on page after page. But... I finally decided that for Jack's sake, I would at least try. I know how much I loved looking at pictures when I was young, and I want to give Jack that same opportunity instead of him going through pictures in old shoe boxes!
I should say this, I did give scrapbooking a go a few years back when I helped out my friend Jessica. She was putting together an album for a friend and had a deadline to get it done since she was flying out to meet him in a week. So every day we got together, and at first, attempted to do cute pages. By the end of the album we just threw pictures on there. "Never again" is all we kept saying every day.
So here I am trying it again. I have a total of two pages done and it took me hours to do. I guess I do have the rest of his life to get this finished, but I am determined to keep at it!
In other news, Jack just turned 4 wks yesterday. I can't believe it! He turns 1 month on Wed. I can't believe how fast time has flown. He has changed so much from his first photos. He has switched from looking exactly like Vic to looking more and more like me. He is such a good baby, although, last night I wanted to pull my hair out. He decided sleeping wasn't for him, and since he wanted to be awake, why not mom! So I was up every 45 min rocking, swaying, feeding, and doing whatever else I could do to get him to sleep. It's a good thing I love that little bugger!

3 comments:

Robin said...

I have a scrapbook group if you ever want to come.

Miss A said...

Props to you for sticking to it. I gave up a while ago. But I figure most of our pics are on the computer anyway. And a blog is sort of like a scrapbook??? Well that is my justification anyway. Sorry about the sleepless nights. It will get better! I promise!

Hair Goddess said...

Come on, Scrap booking is for the birds.... I say just put them in a shoe box :) However I do like the one my Mom made me