Dear Jack,
You are making your mama hysterical. You see, I know someone who lost their baby to SIDS. So, in the name of EVERYTHING HOLY will you PLEASE STOP throwing the blanket over your head every time I leave your room!!! You are being pretty professional at making me a nervous wreck. If you could get on that request I would greatly appreciate it. -Love mama
You are making your mama hysterical. You see, I know someone who lost their baby to SIDS. So, in the name of EVERYTHING HOLY will you PLEASE STOP throwing the blanket over your head every time I leave your room!!! You are being pretty professional at making me a nervous wreck. If you could get on that request I would greatly appreciate it. -Love mama

2 comments:
They sell these blankets called a "kiddopotamos" at Babies R Us where you wrap them up in those blankets and they velcro so they can't move and pull it over their heads. It's the only thing I used for almost the whole first year.
I love his little bed spread those polka-a-dots are adorable.
Post a Comment