This week, Vic ventured off to Rhode Island. He is the lead designer for a video game at his work, and had to go out to meetings. He left on Monday and is returning today. This is his first time away from us since Jack came (besides going to work.) I think as soon as I found out he was leaving I started having a panic attack. Vic helps so much during the evenings and nights to let me sleep and have an hour or two just to do my things. So when I found out he was leaving, the first thing I did was call my sister, Cathie, and ask her to come and spend that time with me. She happily agreed, but now that she knows what it is like to have a one month old, she says she is not ready for kids anytime soon! She was suppose to come and help out so I could get a nap in, but I don't think she has woken up since she has been here! Haha! It's all good, regardless of how much sleep I get during the night, I think my body has adjusted to days with no sleep. I rarely get tired anymore and just get into the groove of taking care of my baby boy. With his first 30 min nap I get the chores done in the house, take the dogs out for a walk, and if I have time I will get some breakfast in. In his second 30 min nap I try to work out. I pretty much hate my body post child. I tried really hard during the pregnancy to not gain too much weight, and I really didn't, but regardless I still have a small pooch and some extra skin that must come off!! It is driving me crazy! The thing is, yes I am in my pre-pregnancy clothes and some of my pants are actually big on me, but that is cause I have lost the weight in by butt and thighs. I should be happy, but all I see is my stomach and I hate it! Oh well, after having my little tantrums about my fitness, I look at Jack and I can't help but think that I would do it all over again. He is worth every pound I gained and every stretch mark I acquired. I love him so much.
No comments:
Post a Comment