Tuesday, February 21, 2012

"Jack/Jaidy-isms"

My son and niece crack me up.  They says the most random, clever, witty things.  Here are a few from the last couple months:

On my fifth, and last, mile I am jogging up a steep hill with my 40lb son and a double running stroller, and Jack turns around and says, "mommy, can you PLEASE stop breathing, you sound like a rhino."


Just overheard my niece tell someone on her play phone that "Jesus needs some crackers."


My son just woke up from his nap, and I asked him to do something. All dramatically he hunches over and tells me, "I can't, I can't focus till I have my pedia. (Kids protein shake)" He is like a mini adult with a coffee addiction.


My son just came up to me and said, "Hey mommy, guess what, you look like a pirate. Thats all." Then he walked away. Is it sad I am still trying to think up a good comeback to my 3yr old? We are totally mature like that


My son just pooped in his underwear but is trying his hardest to convince me it is mud so he won't get into trouble. I actually have to hand it to him, he is a clever little stinker

No comments: