Monday, October 3, 2011

Simonich Reception

This crazy week wouldn't be complete without another party.  Last Fri everyone came to celebrate the wedding of Ty and PJ.  Everyone headed on down to Noah's in South Jordan (except for me and Jack.  We went to the hotel where Ty was at to get her ready.  Jack even painted her knees with my makeup.)  Once we beautified the bride, we went to meet up with everyone.  The patio where the reception was held was amazing.  The food was good, the drink even better ;)  We had such a good time with all our friends.  After the reception PJ and Ty wanted to have an "after party" so we all went out to a club to dance the night away.  It was a successful evening since I got Vic out dancing with me, and once he got into the groove he was a dancing machine.  I had to go back to our table before him since my feet hurt sooo bad.  That is what I get for wearing 4" heels and I am still dwarfed by my husband. Good times and great friends makes anything amazing.  Congrats PJ and Ty!
We got stuck in traffic, so Jack made me listen to "If you are happy and you know it" about 20 times.
Gorgeous Tyree
Me and the bride
The reception before everyone showed up
I told Vic he had to try to keep his eyes open, I think he is trying too hard
Jess drinking some vino
Jess and Vic, friends since highschool
First dance
Shevon and me
Paul, John and Vic.  I think Vic thought he was going to get cut out of the pic
Silly Simonich's
PJ's cousin's kid, Izik, taught us all the moves to the Michael Jackson songs
Sarah, me, Ty and PJ
 Silly boys

No comments: