Monday, October 3, 2011

FLORIDA

Oh my goodness, where to begin.  This trip was amazing, and I want to thank PJ and Ty for getting married down in Miami.  Nothing else would have got Vic to spend the money to go there.  We had a really early flight Thurs morning (we were up at 3:30am), and with all the time changes we flew into Florida at 3pm.  After checking into the hotel, we all walked over to a local Mexican place.  After eating, we were all exhausted, but that didn't stop us from living it up.  I had no idea hotel bars were such a happening place, but night after night that place was jam packed.  People who didn't stay at the hotel came to party it up.  Needless to say, we had fun.  The boys, after a while, decided to separate from us and went out to their own place.  I guess this was the bachelor/bachelorette  party.  Ty was a machine and didn't want to stop dancing...at all.  By 1am I was so worn out, I was just sitting at our table nodding off.  The DJ kept coming up to me and after hearing the story of what was going on, would say into his mic "Ty, it is time to stop dancing, Christie needs sleep." Haha.  Well, she didn't hear him, and finally I just had to excuse myself and go up to bed.  Luckily Ana was there to stay up with Ty till she wore out.
The next morning the girls went and got their nails done, and the boys just hung out at the beach.  It was so relaxing, but apparently I have horrible feet.  There are no excuses, I run and I am always outside without shoes on chasing after Jack.  The little Oriental lady said, so the whole shop could hear "Oh you have some bad feet, I give you a special package."  Haha.  After the nail salon we just hung out at our resort for a bit, till I had to get ready then go and do Ty's makeup for her wedding.  She looked absolutely gorgeous.  The wedding was amazing.  The weather was perfect.  I will let the pics speak for themselves.  After the wedding PJ's family took everyone out to a really nice French restaurant.  We laughed so much that night, it was such a good time.  After dinner we all headed over to a karaoke bar.  The boys got up and sang "you've lost that love and feeling", then Ty and her sister sang a country song.  It was a great way to end the night.  Once Saturday hit, we all just wanted to relax.  We spent time at the beach, we ate, we laughed and that is how the rest of the vacation went.  If I went into everything that happened, this post would be way too long.  Suffice to say, we had a great time.  Here are a bunch of pictures from the Simonich wedding!
 I think this was at 6:30am, we had been up since 3:30!
 We had to sit next to these two crazy people :)
 Second flight of the day, we are almost there!
 We are all exhausted, but instead of bed we went down to the hotel bar and had a good time
 Haha, We are sooo tired
 The girls: Ana, me, Shevon and Ty
 View from Ty's room
 The wedding
 The friends that came: Charles and Ana, Vic and me, Ty and PJ and Shevon and John
 With the  bride and groom
 It was the prettiest wedding!
 Me and the hubby
 Vic wanted to let Ty have the front seat of the car since she was in her wedding dress (we were going out to dinner).  This is him trying to cram into the backseat with me.
 Charles and Ana at the karaoke bar
 The boys singing
 Ty and her sister
 Down at the beach
 BFF's Vic and PJ
 It got really windy one morning and all these sailboats came out of now where
 I have no idea what these three were making
 The boys on Monday morning when we had to say goodbye.  John, Vic, PJ and Charles
Our ride in Miami

No comments: