This little boy is my medicine in life. When I am really down due to thinking about my dad, Jack will come up to me and say, "Mama, you sad? I give you some medicine and you feel better." Then he goes on to give me a big kiss and a bear hug and says he loves me. Jack was given to me for a purpose, and I truly believe him being alive and being the age he is, at this point in my life, was a plan God constructed. He is what is getting me through the depression loosing my dad is causing.
I told him to smile with teeth...this is what I got
Vic's "mini me". Jack is 3 and knows how to navigate my laptop and how to start his preschool games. I just sit and watch him in awe. I am still in shock.....HE IS THREE!
Jack loving his playroom. He stays in there all the time.
1 comment:
Hi there, I just came across your site and wanted to say hello.
Aren't kiddos wonderful therapy at times (other times you need therapy to cope with them) :P
Anyway - my son is a darling too, some people don't believe he has autism because he's so engaging - anyway - if I have a migraine he'll bring me a cold cloth, a cup of soda, a blanket and a pillow.
He's 12 now - he'll say, "Mom, can I play on my nintendo while you rest?" I give him hugs every minute I can.
Kiddos are wonderful :)
Post a Comment