I know, it has been a minute since I last blogged. Part of that is due to my blog going crazy, and I am just now getting it back in the right order. In the process I lost all my friend links. So if you can please send me the email address to your blog, especially if you are private, I would appreciate it!
Besides that, life is just the normal chaos as usual. I am still watching Jack and Jaidy every day. They keep me on my toes, especially since they are both in their terrible twos. Jack is crazy as usual, but he has started to mellow a little (when I say "a little" I mean he is running 20 laps instead of 25) He has so much energy, and I cannot wait till he is old enough to put into sports. Jaidy is such a good little girl. She is fiesty and is starting to stand up for herself. I have stopped trying to break up the brawls between her and Jack, after witnessing her pushing him over. These two remind me a lot of how my brother and I were when we were little. They really do adore eachother, and treat eachother as siblings. Vic is still busy with work. He is still working half the week down in Provo, then works the other half from home. Here are a few updated pics of Jack and Jaidy!
Like a waterfall in slow motion, Part One
3 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment