Saturday, March 12, 2011

Disney on Ice

Yesterday, Vic's mom and I took Jack to Disney on Ice.  We were a little nervous on how he would do, because he can't sit still for more than 5 seconds.  But he was incredible.  He just curled up on my lap for almost the entire show.  The only time he started to get figity was when they had all the disney princesses, but intermission was right after that so we went and got him a Buzz Lightyear and he was good to go.  He kept this intense look on his face and wouldn't crack a smile.  It was like there was just too much to see, and if he showed any emotion, that was a waste of time.  He had us laughing the entire time.  The only way I knew he was loving it was because I could hear him breath in sharply, or he would all of a sudden hold my hand really tight.  I loved every second of sharing this with him.

1 comment:

Robin said...

So sad I didn't take my kids! I need to next year for sure!