I know I am a little late getting this up, Vic is gone in Provo for three days/nights out of the week, and I have Jack and Jaidy all to myself. Needless to say, I am exhausted. Also, my drive on my computer where put my DS card is broken, so now I can't upload pictures to my computer. I have to wait until Vic comes home, so I can do it on his. Such a pain!
Here are his stats:
Height 34.50" 50%
Weight 26lbs 25%
HC 48.25 40%
Basically, what all this means is, Jack has slowed down in his growth spurts. He has always been above average in the height department, but now is exactly average. He has also been battling the stomach flu for the last 2-3weeks, so that affected his weight as well. He is all better, so I hope that he starts to put the pounds back on. He is still in 2T clothing (which is awesome, cause that means I don't have to buy new stuff for this season!) He is still as active as ever, and I am not allowed to sit for more than 5 minutes, without him coming and pulling me to go and play with him. (This has also affected his weight. When the doctor was commenting on his stats, he was running laps in the office. She said that he will never keep weight on if he is this active!) Jack still has a love for pizza (with ranch dressing), mitite, black beans, teryocki chicken, yogurt, anything with syrup on it, and chocolate pudding. His interests are: Toy Story, Shrek, dinosaurs, airplanes, skateboards, remote controlled cars, and EVERYTHING/ANYTHING to do with any sport. (He doesn't sound like a boy at all, huh!) I cannot wait to see you grow for the next year and report your new interests when you turn three!! I love you my Magoo!
Like a waterfall in slow motion, Part One
3 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment