Yesterday was such a nice sunny day out, that Vic and I decided to take Jack out sledding. He looked like a walking marshmallow when I was through with him, but at least he was warm! We headed over to Glassman park, where it was already crazy busy with tubers/sledders. I guess everyone had the same idea for yesterday. Well, we walked over to the safest looking hill, and of course some kids made a jump at the bottom. We tried to go all they way over to the far side, so we were the farthest away from the jump. Vic made me the guinea pig, and I went down first in the tube and did everything that I could to stay away from that dang jump, but it was like a magnet and sure enough I slammed into it, caught air and the contact back with the ground was so no pleasant. I told Vic there was no way we could do that to Jack, but Vic insisted he could do it. Well, he and Jack got situated in the tube and went for it. They did manage to miss the jump, but somehow by the time they made it to the bottom they had popped the tube. Boys. So, now we are down to just Jack's sled. We decided that it was just not our day for sledding, so we started trudging through he snow to get back to the car. Until...we found this little secluded path that had just a little decline to it, and it was wide enough for Jack's sled. Oh boy, did we have fun. Jack loved walking up the hill and then sliding down, the only part he hated was having to get situated on the sled. Apparently, mom and dad took too long to get on the sled. He would giggle the entire way down. We had so much fun!!
After getting home, I had to run to the store, but I told Vic to start some dinner for Jack. When I got home, Jack was up on a chair helping daddy cook. It was the cutest thing ever. Here are some pictures of our fun Sunday!

1 comment:
Oh i miss the snow and sledding. Your little boy is so cute!
Post a Comment