Yeah, so now I am taking care of the other man in my life, my baby boy. We went out and had dinner at my neighbor's house Sat night. We had a really good time, but when we were there, their son started coughing and had a stuffy nose. I kept thinking "oh great, here we go" but was hoping that since I kept a distance between the boys Jack would be ok. Not the case. Today he woke up very irritable and only wanted to be held. When he woke up from his second nap, he was really stuffy and started coughing. Poor little guy. This is only the second cold he has had, so I count my blessings, but it still breaks my heart. After his second nap, he sounded worse, but he was in better spirits. He was laughing and squealing like crazy. I pray I was able to nip this in the butt before it gets worse, but time will tell.
He still hasn't cut any teeth, and as you can tell from the pictures he is a drooling machine. Normally I have a bib on him, but he has figured out how to rip them off. What a little stink. He is seriously the love of my life. I can't imagine what I did without him.

1 comment:
Put some Vicks baby rub on the bottom of his feet at night, then put some socks on him or put him in footed PJs. Liam also had a cough these past couple of days and it worked wonders. He slept all night without coughing, you can even put it on his chest, but that seemed to irritate Liam's cough even more, so the feet worked really good!
Post a Comment