Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Vic's sick







This last weekend Vic got a weird bug. He was extremely nauseous plus he had a fever. It lasted all weekend plus he stayed home Monday. Today he is feeling a little better, but still not the best. I swear, boys suck at being sick. I think Jack is even easier to take care of than Vic. He wears me out!! I was all like "dude, I wasn't feeling well a week ago, and did you wait on me hand and foot??? No, you didn't! You went to work, while I stayed home with a fever and took care of Jack. !" I swear, mom's are not allowed to be sick. Here are a few pics of Jack from this past weekend. I had to quarantine him from his dad, so he wouldn't get the bug!



4 comments:

Hair Goddess said...

Hope Vic feels better!

The Smith's said...

Dad's are the worst... I hate to tell you, but get used to it! They don't think about the fact that when you're sick you still get up in the middle of the night and take care of the babe and you can't really call in sick from being a mom right?!?! It doesn't get better... Men are just babies!

Miss A said...

Look at those brown eyes!

Lisa Ellen said...

Jack's cuteness continues to floor me. I know what you mean about men and sickness. It is amazing. They revert to childhood. Women are definitely the stronger sex! But nonetheless I hope Vic feels better- the big baby. Love you guys! ~Lisa xo