Tuesday, April 21, 2009

...and the first word is....MAMA!!!
















Finally! We have had some warm lasting weather. I love it. Jack and I have been outside every day, either going for walks, going and visiting family and tomorrow we are heading to the zoo. I am so excited to see how he reacts to all the animals. Today, I wanted to bring him out to the park right behind our house, but it looked like that was the plan for every child in the area, cause I swear there was like 30 kids out running around. It was pretty fun to see, and if Jack was just a little older I would have taken him there to play with all the kids. Instead, we went and hung out with great grandma and played in her back yard. I think all the fresh air has worn him out cause yesterday he slept from 7pm to 7am, and he is crashed right now as well.
Now to the title of my post. Yes, people, my son's first word has officially been mama!!! I can't believe it, I am soo happy. Yesteday he started doing this "babababababa" it is pretty hilarious, and he had Vic cracking up. I was sitting over in the kitchen, and out of no where he said "mama" and was holding his arms out to me. I think Vic was even more excited than I was, he was so proud of his little guy speaking! Then this morning, Vic went and got him and put him in bed with me, and again he said mama, plain as day. It just melts my heart! Then again, I do practice it with him every night :) hehe. Reguardless, it is the best thing to hear. I love my little munchkin!

2 comments:

Robin said...

We have a pass to the zoo, too, so let me know if you guys ever want to go with us, it would be so fun to take the kids.

Janiel said...

Yeah! that is so exciting. I can't believe he is 8 months don't you think that has flew by?