Today my mom, Cathie, and I packed Jack up and went to the zoo. We had a blast!! Vic really wanted to go, but someone has to pay our bills :) Jack was so cute. We started out running out to Target to get some baby sunscreen and then I saw this hat. I think it is hilarious, but it kept the sun off his face and neck. I thought for sure the monkeys were his favorite, but then came the giraffes. He was mesmerized!! He would not take his eyes off them, and when trying to leave he kept holding his arms out like he wanted more. The carousal was also a huge hit. He first went on with me, then since he loved it so much, Cathie took him around again. I think next time we go, we will have to go earlier or a little later cause all the animals just wanted to curl up in the shade. For as much as Jack loved all the animals, the little stinker loved the water most. Seriously, any time he heard water running or splashing -that is where his attention went. I think our next outing will have to be a water park!! Anyone for Cherry Hills!?! :)
Like a waterfall in slow motion, Part One
3 years ago

3 comments:
UH Why did you go to the zoo without me!!!!! I love the Zoo!!!!!
I'll go to cherry hill with you! I also love the zoo, perhaps we should all go so that katch can go too...
Your wee boy is the cutest thing I have ever seen in my life. I dont think I can have kids now cause when they're not as cute as Jack I will judge them.... Not good. I love the zoo, its fun and makes me feel like a kid again. As for Cherry hill... Celina+swimsuit=No Bueno. I'll need to work on that before any trips to public watering holes. :)
Post a Comment