Tuesday, March 10, 2009

7 months!






Jack turns 7 months today. It makes me sad how fast time is flying by. I am so happy I can be with my little man all day, every day, so I can watch him grow and learn new things. He has started to roll over, and is wanting to get on his hands and knees although he is not there yet, cause he normally face plants it, but he keeps trying. He still hasn't cut any teeth, but the pediatrician keeps reassuring me that, it is a good thing. The longer in the gums, the better. My mom told me that I didn't cut any teeth until I was a year old and to this day I have really good teeth. Only 2 cavities my entire life, so hopefully Jack is taking after me that way.

4 comments:

The Smith's said...

He is too cute... Time really does fly, especially that first year!
BTW... I love the music on your blog, I'm too lazy to put all the songs on mine, but I can just listen to yours, we totally have the same taste in music!!

Just the three of us said...

Thanks for your comment on our blog. It was hard but at least he didn't have to suffer a cancer death like Grandma.

Miss A said...

He is the spitting image of Vic! I can't believe how much he has changed! What a doll!

Janiel said...

Whoa - 7 months goes by fast