Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Flu, bday, and Jaidyn Marie

It has been kind of crazy at my place lately. I got the flu about two weeks ago, I was so nervous that Jack and Vic were going to come down with it, but thank goodness they are fine. My mom came over to watch Jack so I could just sleep down on the couch, but she ended up crashing instead. She won't ever live that one down. I had to keep waking her up to feed and change the little stinker. I also got a gym membership over at Crossroads fitness. Let me just say, I love this gym. Normally, you have to drag me to the gym kicking and screaming. I hate going, and I hate going by myself. But I have a goal, and that is to be swimsuit ready by the 4th of July, when we are flying out to my friend's wedding. I have been so dedicated to going 5 times a week, I am way proud of myself. I even get up and go to a 5:45am bodypump class three times a week. They do have a child care, but everyone knows I have issues leaving my baby with strangers, so I would rather get my butt out of bed so Vic can be there if he wakes up. I swear, you have to be amazingly good looking to work there. I don't think I have seen one ugly or average looking employee. I am thinking that is part of the allure. All the trainers are extremely nice, and like I said, they make it fun. This is another reason I haven't posted in a while, I am dead tired 24/7. My days are now from 5:30am to about 11pm. I try to stay up and be with Vic after he gets home from work and when the baby is in bed for some "us" time. All I can say is caffeine works miracles!
This last Sat was Vic's 28th birthday. We didn't do anything crazy like my bday, but we did have all the crew go out to dinner, I think there was almost 30 of us. We brought Jack with, and he was the entertainment of the night. The boys then went to our place to play some rockband, while the girls ventured to Katch's to watch Twilight. Everyone was suppose to meet back up at my place to finish out the party, but all us girls were tired and called it a night. I brought Jack home and somehow he slept through the extremely loud songs from the game. All in all, Vic said he had a good birthday.
Jack is doing great, he somehow picked up this fake cough that he does ALL THE TIME!!! I don't know where he got it from, but that is all he does when you are not paying attention to him. It is so weird, he is actually doing it right now since I am on the computer.
We had Cathie's big targeted ultrasound last week, and everything looks good. It is for sure a girl, and her name is for sure going to be Jaidyn Marie. She has the East lips, which Jack also got, and has HUGE feet. It looks like she will take after her mom that way! :) I can't wait to see my little niece!

2 comments:

The Smith's said...

How fun, I used to have a membership to Crossroads too and loved it, then we moved to N. Ogden and it was SO far to just go to the gym! Now that we are in S. Weber I should think about starting it up again...

Hair Goddess said...

so excited for Cathie... and that twilight is out!