Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Happy New Year

I know I have been slow posting this, but so far everything has been pretty chill in the Chelaru household. New Years Eve I really wanted to go out. Last year at this time I was pregnant, so we stayed home and did pretty much nothing. I really wanted to go out and party this year, our friends own the Huka bar down in SLC, so our group had the VIP room to ourselves. I HEARD it was amazing, but my dear husband was adamant about staying home. I didn't want to go and leave him behind, so I stayed home with him. It turned out ok, since our friend who is a pilot, was delayed and didn't get in until about 10pm. He was extremely tired, and didn't want to go out. So, him and his girlfriend came over to play games and ate junk with us. It turned out alright.
In other news, our cousin Jake is here staying with my parents. In one day he has already found a job and is out car shopping with my dad today. Him and Vic hit it off immediately. I think they are now BFFs :) He wants to get into the software industry like Vic, so now he is going to come over once a week so Vic can teach him. Also, I don't think Vic minds that he now has someone in the family to play video games with. I pretty much know when we go out to my parent's house, Vic and Jake will be in the basement playing games on the big screen the entire night. Yah for me -ha!

3 comments:

The Wilson Family said...

Ok so it's been a little while since I have been blog surfing so I have a few comments!
~Love the new du!! I lost my hair like crazy after both my children, it's just your body freaking out it's funny even months later it still happens!
~I was totally at your wedding!! I can't believe it has been that long, doesn't time fly when you are having fun.
~Your Christmas looked like so much fun and the spoiling has only just begun, trust me it gets worse. But hey if it's your kid why argue right?

The Wilson Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
hollyjared said...

Hey Christie! Its Holly Im glad you found my blog. Your little fam is way cute! And your little guy is so adorable he's a cuttie! I know what you mean about spoiling your kid I do the same thing its hard not to spoil them.