

December 27 was my and Vic's 5 year wedding anniversary. It is crazy how fast time flies. I seriously can't believe I have been with this man for 7 years and 5 of that married. We have already done so much in these five years. We got married, he graduated from Weber State with his bachelor's of finance. I got my master's of Esthetics, we moved to Bloomington, IN where Vic got his Masters of telecommunications. We moved back to Utah where Vic got a job making video games with EA Salt Lake. We built a house, we got a second dog, and now we have an almost 5 month old baby boy. I don't think we could have imagined this is where we would be on our wedding day. I love this man with my whole heart. He is my rock, he is my everything. We are so completely different, but so alike in many ways. We still act like we did back when we dated. We still can't keep our hands off eachother and I hope we are like that until the day we die. Vic may be quirky and have crazy ideals, but his heart is so full of compassion and love. He would do anything for me without question as I would do for him. We are a team and I can't wait to see what the next five years bring. I love you baby!

4 comments:
I pretty much love both of you guys mugs...and these are fabulous pictures!
Oh congrats!! Such a fun time. I hope you had a great Christmas!!
Congratulations guys! I loved your wedding, it seems like it was not that long ago... 5 years married is awesome! What a cute post!
Did you know we have the same anniversary? Cute blog! :)
Post a Comment