Today is an amazing day in history. Today is the inauguration of Barack Obama. His speech left me in awe. I really do believe he is the best thing that can happen to our nation right now. What a great moment in time, and I am very proud to say that I am an American today!
In other news, this last weekend we took Jack and the dogs out to the park. I was a little paranoid, cause I didn't want my baby to get sick, so I seriously put him in three pairs of socks, two pairs of pants, a long sleeve onesie topped with two hoodie sweatshirts!! We even got out our baby bjorn. Jack did very well, just giggling while watching the dogs play in the snow. It was a fun time, and it was a very fast playtime cause of how chilly it was. We came home and sure enough Jack's nose started running. He now has a cold. Go figure! Poor little guy! He is sneezing, coughing, eyes are watering, and his nose is so stuffy. In a way I am glad this happened, cause I want him to build up his immune system. Plus, he is staying in good spirits. He pretty much hates it when I suck out his nose, but then is happy when he can breath easily again. He has been sleeping a lot again, so hopefully he will be able to sleep off this cold pretty fast.

2 comments:
I LOVE that picture of Jack!
He is getting so big so fast! Cute lit' guy
Post a Comment