My name is Christie (East) Chelaru. I am originally from a small town in NW MN where I grew up on a farm. My husband, Vic, is originally from Bucharest, Romania and is a major city dude. We met through our mutual friend, Jessica, and have been married since Dec 27, 2003. We seriously have nothing in common, but obviously it works for us! August 10, 2008 our adorable son, Jackson, was born. I was able to quit my job as a Master Esthetician/makeup artist to be a full time mommy, while Vic works full time designing video games for EA (Electronic Arts). We have two shih tzus, Koopa and Gus, who are basically our other two sons.
If you ever need to find me, always look in my kitchen. I am pretty much always either feeding Jack or cooking for Vic at any given moment. Jack is Vic's replica in every way possible. I am so in love with my family, I couldn't imagine my life any different.
7 comments:
He is such a cute little guy!
Oh the little ears are cute on him.
Thanks for the nice comment :)
What a little stud!!
What a cutie, I love those chubby cheeks!
Can't believe Frank the Tank is 5 months... I mean he looks 5 yrs old! I love my massive nephew! :)
He's super cute!
You have the cutest little boy. I can't belive how much he is doing at just 5 months. It's amazing how fast they change.
Post a Comment