Well it is about time. Today our first day in the 90s. I am loving every second of it. I feel we have been cooped up in our house way too much this year. Today we went down to the splash pad with our neighbors. I am going to miss our little nature trail and splash pad so close to our house when we move. It is so convenient. Jack, of course, didn't want to ride in the stroller on the way back, he just wanted to RUN, as he would say. Jaidy didn't mind that at all, she decided to doze off for the hike back home. The run must have worn him out, though, since he didn't want to eat lunch or anything, he just went straight for his blankie and said "nap time mama." Hahaha, fine by me! Now that he is awake, he is already back outside in the pool. It is a good thing he got Vic's skin, or he would be fried by this point!
No comments:
Post a Comment