Thursday, June 30, 2011

A new day begins!

For how awful my day started yesterday (dad possibly going to the ER, not knowing if we were going to qualify for the second house, Fed Ex loosing my package, washer breaking, jackhammers in the driveway), today has started out amazing.  Jack slept in till 7:30am, came into our room and said "Is it firework time?  Where's uncle Chad?"  He came and curled up in bed with us, and said "I love you mama, I love you daddy."  How can you not love to wake up to that?  Of course, then he gave Vic a wet willy and then shouted in my ear, that it was potty time.  After coming downstairs, I looked at my email to see an email from our loan officer.  He worked late last night and we were approved for our second mortgage.  Then when Vic was leaving for work, we opened the front door and sitting on our front porch, was our lost package.  It is amazing what a difference a day can bring.  I honestly chalk this up to Divine intervention.  I know half the people who read my blog don't believe in that, but the other half does, and I know my friends and family.  If I were having a real bad day, they would say a special prayer to just uplift my spirits.  And if you were the half that didn't believe, then I know you sent good thoughts my way.  That is just the type of people Vic and I surround ourselves with.  Religious or not, our friends/family would do anything for us.  Whether it be a quick email to say you are thinking of me, a phone call to let me vent, an offer to come and get all my laundry and take it home to wash it all night so I had clean clothes for our trip, or just letting me know you are here to listen.  I can't think of anyone else who felt as special and loved as all my friends and family made me feel yesterday.  I am so thankful for you.

1 comment:

hapi said...

Hi Christie, Nice blog you got here! try visit my new post: Blog SEO Tutorial: How to Choose the Best Title For Post. I hope you will learn something from it. Have a great day!