Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Our day so far....

Today Jack slept in till 8:30am, this is a HUGE deal for me.  I am so use to getting up at 6:30-7, that sleeping in past 8 is a big treat.  Once up, Jack yelled "POTTY TIME MAMA".  Nothing gets a mother out of bed faster than hearing her kid announce he will either pee his pants if don't get him to the potty in exactly 2 seconds.  We made it, and have had zero accidents for about three days now.  Yesterday we even had to make an unexpected stop at a McDonald's because he announced to everyone in the car he had to take a poop.  I love this kid.  Haha.  Anyways, after we got done -grooming- Cathie came to drop off Jaidyn.  Jack was sitting at the table playing with is play dough, but when he saw her he said "hey there pretty girl."  Cathie just looked at me and we both busted up laughing.  Add that to him constantly calling the little girls in his gym class "sweethearts" and I think I have a flirt on my hands.  He has even started calling me "princess."  I have NO idea where he got that one from, Vic never calls me that, but what Jack has picked up from his father is calling me "babe."  We were at the playground a while back, and a lady came over to him and asked his name, he said "Jack", then she asked what his mommy's name was, and he replied "mama."  So she asked if I had another name, and he said "babe."  Yeah...we are going to have our hands full with this kid in more ways than one.  After a quick trip to the store with the two red circles (what Jack calls Target), I got them all ready to head down to the splash pad.  Last summer we went down there almost daily.  I get a work out, and the kids got to have a blast playing at the playgrounds and in the water.  Win, win.  I finally got them home and in bed, but here is a couple of pics on our way down. 
 On our way down to the splash pad
I said "look at the camera and say SPLASH PAD TIME", and this is what I got.  Sigh.

No comments: