This by far has been one of the longest weeks ever. Not only did we get a tease last week with amazing weather, now we have to put up with a blizzard. Jack, Jaidy and I all got sick which I think was actually all my fault. When leaving the gym last Sat, I got chilled, and by the next day I was having a sore throat. No Bueno. Mom and dad are still in AZ. I should hear from them by 7pm with all the news. They have a 3hr meeting set up with all the different doctors, to tell him his results from all the tests and what the next step will be. They come home tomorrow but are not happy to leave the 80 degree weather. I feel like when I give the Victor update, I sound like I am on repeat. He is again at deadlines. He works late and works 6+ days a week. It is a really good thing he loves what he does! Jack is able to get into everything lately. He is such a smart cookie, and he is so creative to get what he wants. If I put something out of reach, he will go find a stool, if I move it next to me, he will crawl behind me when I am not looking and grab it. Sometimes he waits me out till I forget about the item. Then, he will circle around me grab it and go up to his room. (Item = candy, drinks, toys him and Jaidy are fighting over, ect) Needless to say, this kid is in "time out" A LOT! Matters don't get much better with Jaidyn since she wants to do everything her big cousin does, including everything he gets in trouble for. These kids keep me on my toes, that is for sure. The only peace I get is if I need an break and I turn on Toy Story, Monsters Inc, or Nemo. It will instantly stop them in their tracks. Even though I am worn out every night, and awake by 7 every morning, it isn't stopping Vic and I from starting to think we might be ready to have our next one. I guess time will tell. Our family deserves something to look forward to.
No comments:
Post a Comment