Monday, April 18, 2011

Just another day with the babies...





This is why it is such a good thing I take care of my niece or Jack would probably have blue streaks in his hair.  I love playing with hair.  It probably should have been my proffession, but I love being home with the kids all day.  Every morning Cathie drops off Jaidyn and one of the first things I do is her hair.  I can't handle Jaidy with her hair undone....I am very anal, I know.  Jack normally has his hair done too, but I am a little more lax on boys.  Here are a few pictures of the babies from this morning.  Don't look at my house, as soon as these two get together, it looks like a clown threw up all over.  It has actually been a big break-through for me not to go around after them and pick everything up as soon as it is out of place.  Again, I know, I am a slight control freak....I am working on it!  Haha.

I told Jack he had to keep his eyes open in the picture I took.  He is so like his father, every picture his eyes are shut.  This is the best that I could get.

No comments: