Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Vic's first Christmas present


Yesterday, I decided to work on Vic's first Christmas present of the season, and my hands are swollen and bruised because of it!!! We have a double garage, but we also use it as a storage shed, so poor Vic parks out in the street. In summer it is no biggie, but now that the weather is freezing and its snowing, I feel really bad. So yesterday, I started cleaning out the garage. I put together this huge shoe rack (and yes, I know that almost all those shoes are mine). This isn't even all of it, but my hands hurt so bad by this point, I had to stop. It is suppose to have 60 cubbies for shoes, and I think I got to 42 before I had to stop. We use to have 4 bins of just shoes on the floor, and it took up too much room. Now I just need to do a little rearranging of the bike and bike trailer, and Vic will be able to park his car in the garage when he comes home on Wed night. I, honestly, think this will mean more to him than any of the other presents I got him. I love you babe!!

1 comment:

Janiel said...

Ha ha - All the shoes ... - If you're like me about those are only 1/2 of your shoes in the garage.