We had an amazing Thanksgiving. We spent the morning just hanging out and watching the parade. Jack was fascinated with all the floats. After his nap, we packed up and got ready to head out to my mom and dads. The food was amazing, as to be expected. I did give my mom a rough time cause she didn't make lefse this year. How dare she!! She promised me that not only would she make it for Christmas Eve, she would teach me how to make it as well. That way I get lefse duty from here on out. Jack kept daddy busy playing catch with him upstairs and daddy downstairs. Jaidyn just ran and pinged off every wall in the house. Cathie was so happy she was eating her turkey, until I walked behind her and had turkey in my face. Yeah, she kept throwing it over her shoulder when Cathie wasn't looking. I love that little girl. She cracks me up. On our way home we went to our neighbors for a glass of wine. We left early to get Jack home for bed. He was exhausted from all the festivities. Vic and I curled up and watched "How to Train you Dragon" and I think that has to be one of my favorite disney movies to date. All in all it was a great holiday. Here is a pic of me and Jack being bored waiting for Vic to get ready to go.
Like a waterfall in slow motion, Part One
3 years ago

1 comment:
You are so pretty! Love the picture of you two :)
Post a Comment