Sunday, October 17, 2010

Portrait Party






















Yesterday, Vic, Jack and I along with Cathie and Jaidyn took off to Salt Lake to get some pictures taken. My mom came along to help with the kids. It was fun, our photographer (Stacy, who works for Brody Dezember) was awesome. She new how to deal with a two year old. We basically just followed Jack around, and she took shots of what he was doing. I brought along a football and soccer ball and he had fun playing. She kept telling Jack there was a bug in her camera, and that got him to look right in the lens. The funny thing about that is, he was so serious as he was trying to figure out where the bug was, he rarely smiled. Haha, oh well. I guess just some shots of all of us looking in the right direction will have to do. Cathie and Jaidyn got some super cute shots too. Cathie and I took some sister shots, and a few photos of just the girls. I can't wait to see how they turned out! Here are a few pics of me and Jack prior leaving to Salt Lake. He looks so thrilled about an upcoming photo shoot.



After the shoot, Vic took us all out to his favorite burger joing. In and Out Burger. Um, holy cow. There were police escorting people through the drive thru, and directing traffic. What in the world? We had to park across the street in another restraunts parking lot, and walk over. This place only has like 4 options on their menu, but I was impressed. It was pretty good. I cannot get over how insane it was though. Vic says it is like that (minus the cops) at every location he has been too. Crazy.



I am also posting a few pictures of Jack pretending to be a ghost. Apparently, we are not suppose to be able to see him when he has a clear bucket on his head. He would go around the house bumping into you saying "booooo". Such a nerd.

No comments: