This morning while Jack and I were out doing some errands, we had our own little santa clause stop buy. When I drove up my driveway, I saw all these toys sitting out on my doorstep. Most look brand new, but not like they were just shipped. Somebody came and left little boy toys. After getting out of the car, I notice there is a letter on top of one of the boxes. It was from this little grandma that lives around here somewhere. She occasionally takes her grandson to the park, and I will go and talk with her, and Jack and her grandson have a blast playing together. She wrote, that her son was getting stationed overseas, and the whole family is moving with him. She said these toys were suppose to be for her grandson, but the family doesn't want to ship all these toys over. So, she wants Jack to have them, since the next time she sees her grandson, he will outgrow these toys. She wrote that I was a good mom, and Jack was a sweet little boy who deserves them. I have no clue where she lives, or what her last name is. The only reason she new where I lived was because I pointed my house out to her on one of the play dates.
If for some reason you happen across my blog, Janet, thank you. Jack hasn't even left his Thomas train set for the last few hours. You have just made his day!

1 comment:
That is so nice! What a sweet lady!
Post a Comment