Tuesday, October 26, 2010

My Gym
















Today was Jack's first class at My Gym, which is a gym for babies and kids. Let's just say it went both good and bad. Very good because he was in heaven with the "free time" where he could do anything he wanted. I have never seen him so happy. Bad, because he HATED the "structure" portion where all the parent's and their two year old had to sit in a circle and do warm ups, and then other games. He kicked and screamed, but the instructers kept telling me it was to be expected on his first day of class. I, then, would say "well, he has been feisty since birth, so I am not holding my breath." At least the structure class is only once a week, and free play is every day during specific hours. Here are a few pics of me and Jack at his first gym class!

1 comment:

3Roses and a Pen said...

This is so nice. What a lovely family :)