Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Snow doesn't have anything on Mickey Mouse!











Today is the first day it has really snowed hard down on the valley. We have had light dustings and snow in the mountains, but today we woke up to about 2" of snow in our yard. This is Jack's first really snow sighting. He just stood at the window and stared for the longest time. Although, as soon as he heard the "Hot Dog Dance" from Mickey Mouse he was done with the snow and booked it to the living room. Here are some Jack pics of this morning, it was pointless trying to get him to look at me when Mickey was on, but I tried! Also, his new favorite thing is a foot stool. He terrifies me cause he will stand on it and then try to dance or that is where he likes to sit and watch his cartoons. So now Vic and I just cover the floor around him with pillows so he won't fall off and bang his noggin. He is becoming so independent. He doesn't want you to hold his hand or anything so I guess if we prepare the area around him, that is better than nothing!

1 comment:

Reta said...

He is such a beautiful boy. I love watching kids experience something for the first time. Just imagine what's happening in their head!