Thursday, October 29, 2009

My latest project!


If you know me, you know I am always working on some kind of project. I love being crafty, you would think scrap booking would suit me perfectly, but I despise it! Anyways, I am in the process of redoing Jack's room from babyish to boyish. I have gone with a sports theme, and my inspiration was a gift uncle Chad and aunt Krista got Jack, which was a name plaque with all the sports balls on it. I had an old mirror in the garage, and when we were cleaning this last weekend Vic was about to throw it out when I was like "hey..." Vic looked at me and said nothing ever good comes from that look on your face and a sentence that starts with "hey I can use that!" Well here is the finished project which I hand drew and painted. It is definitly not perfect and I can see all the flaws, but if Jack likes it, then that is all that matters!

1 comment:

Robin said...

Good job, that looks great!