I know I have been a slacker lately, but my camera has disappeared. I am guessing, courtesy of my munchkin. Last time I lost my camera, I found it buried at the bottom of the ball pitt. Jack is now all about my kitchen drawers, so I am expecting to find some treasures in there. I know he hid one of my friend's keys in there last week, so it was like he was holding her hostage.
This last weekend, all of us girls went to Wendover. We had a blast. I have really fun and awesome friends who know I need to get out once in a while. Haha. I still had a few tears when it came to leaving my baby, but I knew he was in good hands with his dad and gma.
Vic is home now for three months. He is loving it, I tell people it will be a miracle if we are not divorced by January. I love him to death, but I know we can't be with each other all day every day. Luckily, he is still working like crazy on his own projects during the day so it is still like he is at work.
Hmmm... what else is new? Nothing much, I stay very busy watching all the kids. I love it. I also have had a touch of both the stomach flu and regular flu this last month, so that is always fun. I don't know how Vic or Jack both missed the bullet on both episodes, but I am grateful. That is about it, more to come soon. Vic and I are going with some friends to a corn maze tonight and tomorrow night is Katch's annual Halloween party. Fun times!
Like a waterfall in slow motion, Part One
3 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment