Right now, I have my cute cousin, Jenny, visiting from Wisconsin. We all went out to eat last night and from there Jenny and myself went home to crash, McKell and Jake went to prepare for their Halloween party for tonight, and my dear husband went to a friends house to play a new racing game and didn't make it home until 4:30am. Is he INSANE!! Goodness. Well needless to say he is still sleeping, Jenny is still crashed cause she was stuck at the Denver airport overnight due to bad weather and didn't sleep at all. So that leaves me and Jack to hang out together. I decided I would go and treat everyone to some fresh cinnamon rolls from our local bakery, so I packed Jack up and went and did some errands. We got home and we are still the only ones awak. So, now I decide to get on the laptop and get some work done while Jack watches cartoons. Well all of a sudden I hear some whining and figure he bumped his head or something, but then grunting starts in the mix. I finally look over and Jack has fallen backwards into his old bumbo chair and is stuck. So, while he is freaking out and thinking I finally got up to help him out, I run to get my camera. Hehe. He was not pleased, but I got a cute picture! Happy Halloween everyone!
Like a waterfall in slow motion, Part One
3 years ago

1 comment:
No that is funny :) He is so cute!!
Post a Comment