Yes, people, you heard me right. Sunday night, Vic, Jack and myself trecked out to his friends house in South Jordan. The drive up, Vic was all like "who would ever want to live way out here, this is soooo far from the freeway." Leave it to Vic, to think that way. But, as we were getting into the neighborhood, I think my eyes bugged out of my head. This place is exactly what I have always pictured my "home" to look like. It had a feel of small town, but right smack in the middle of a huge city. This is a newer subdivision, but not cookie cutter houses. Every house was unique, and they were made to look older. A lot of them were brick with big front wrap around porches. Vic says it reminds him of the East coast. Here is the website:
http://www.daybreakutah.com So, when we find his house, it is more like a townhome. It didn't look huge, very normal size...until you walked in. It was huge! This townhouse was 5 bedrooms and 3.5 baths and insanely gorgeous. I think both our jaws dropped. After dinner, they asked if we wanted to take a walk down to the lake... wait, what? Yeah, there is this huge man made lake a few blocks away, right in the middle of the development. It is stocked with tens of thousands of fish, you can boat out on it and there is even a "beach" part where you can swim. There are black top trails weaving in and out everywhere, and playgrounds every few blocks. This place is so beautiful, plus you just feel safe. When I made that comment, telling her how safe it felt, she told me that it was rated the safest place to live in Utah. It isn't any closer to Vic's work, about the same driving distance as where we are now, so I don't think I could convince Vic to move there, but you know I will try!! Hehe! If anyone else knows anything more about Daybreak in South Jordan, let me know!
1 comment:
Your not moving to South Jordan. Thanks
Post a Comment