Yesterday was Jack's 4 month birthday. I wanted to hold off on writing a post because today was his 4 month checkup. I wanted to report his stats! He is still a crazy big baby! In the last two months he has grown 2" which puts him at 26.5", and he has gained 3 lbs now weighing in at 16.5lbs. He is in the 95% for length (no shocker there), 90% for weight, and exactly 50% for head circumference. I think he definitely has his daddy's "tall" genes in him. I have had to start putting him in 12-18month clothing this week. I think that is what he will be getting for Christmas -clothing! I hadn't prepared for having my 4month old in 12-18month clothing -crazy, he is just sooo long!!! He is also in #4 diapers which is suppose to be for kids who are already walking. I can't keep up with this kid! Plus, I believe he is in another growth spurt at the moment. He has been sleeping like crazy lately. I swear he will probably bi pass me in height in elementary school!
In other crazy news, Jack will be having a cousin in 2009. My little sister Cathie is expecting. It is not the "ideal" situation, but we are family and we will support her and the baby through everything. I think in a way, we are all excited for another baby in the family. Everything happens for a reason. Seriously, knock on wood, but what else can happen in 2008? We started off the year with me being pregnant, my dad finding out he has a tumor on his tongue then having to have a major operation that put him the ICU for a week with a trache and feeding tubes and a possibility of never speaking again (luckily he was able to speak shortly after he started to recover). Chad and Krista moved to Sioux Falls, SD. Jack was born in Aug, now Cathie will be having a baby in July of 2009. It has been an insane year, but we have never been so blessed.
Like a waterfall in slow motion, Part One
3 years ago

2 comments:
your little boy sounds just like mine. he was in the same size at the same age. they are so big. mine already outweighs his 3 year old sister and he just turned 1
Oh my gosh...what a chunk! Kaestin is in size 4 diapers... but chubby babies are the cutest ones!
Post a Comment