Friday, December 19, 2008

December so far...





































So far this month Jack has started eating cereal with a spoon. He has also started fruits and veggies. I know I am biased, but I think he is the cutest baby alive! I love him so so so much! Also, I did something I swore I would never do again. I cut my hair! I am sure all you moms out there have probably gone through this, but the last two months I have been loosing my hair! So, I decided to cut it to make it look a little more thick. I actually really like it. Katchie did an amazing job covering some of the problem spots! So here are a few pics of Jack's first big boy meals, my new do, and me getting ready for Vic's Christmas party!

3 comments:

Hair Goddess said...

You look GORGEOUS in those pictures!!

The Smith's said...

I LOVE the hair!

Unknown said...

We LOVE your hair!!! You are sooo skinny!!! Oh and Jack's cute too
Codi and Shauna