Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Yanni

Last Saturday night, Vic, his mom, his cousin and myself all went out to the Yanni concert.  For all you Yanni haters, let me just tell you, that Greek can put on a concert.  He had the audience laughing, crying, yelling, and at one point some type of yodel.  He gets the absolute best musicians from around the world to play his music.  I never gave him a second thought before I met Vic, and was reluctant to even take the time to listen to his music.  Then Vic had it playing one day while we were dating, and I instantly fell in love.  The drummer is well known, and a lot of rock backs envy  him.  There are also dueling violin wars, which sold me.  I LOVE violin music. 


On a completely different topic, we just found out Jack has acquired an allergy to cats.  He was fine a month ago, but every time we go over to my neighbors house, I end up having to run home to get the benadryl.   Poor little guys eyes swell up, and his nose itches him really bad.  They even came to our house the other day, and just the dander that was on their clothes stuffed Jack up.  I feel so bad for him!  I have never had an allergy to anything.  So I don't really know what it is like.  I guess we will never be a cat family....sorry Vic!

1 comment:

Janiel said...

Oh poor little guy - I have the same thing with Brightyn and allergies to flowers and outside things....She got it from her father.
Side note --- I like a couple of Yanni songs :)