Ok can I just tell you I want to squeeze your sons adorable little face!! i can't get over how dang cute he is!! Holy cow you are in trouble in a few years.
My name is Christie (East) Chelaru. I am originally from a small town in NW MN where I grew up on a farm. My husband, Vic, is originally from Bucharest, Romania and is a major city dude. We met through our mutual friend, Jessica, and have been married since Dec 27, 2003. We seriously have nothing in common, but obviously it works for us! August 10, 2008 our adorable son, Jackson, was born. I was able to quit my job as a Master Esthetician/makeup artist to be a full time mommy, while Vic works full time designing video games for EA (Electronic Arts). We have two shih tzus, Koopa and Gus, who are basically our other two sons.
If you ever need to find me, always look in my kitchen. I am pretty much always either feeding Jack or cooking for Vic at any given moment. Jack is Vic's replica in every way possible. I am so in love with my family, I couldn't imagine my life any different.
2 comments:
Jack is so adorable in the basketball hoop!!
Ok can I just tell you I want to squeeze your sons adorable little face!! i can't get over how dang cute he is!! Holy cow you are in trouble in a few years.
Post a Comment