Thursday, September 10, 2009

Daycare Chelaru

Jack with "uncle" PJ














I am fortunate enough to be able to take care of my sister's baby, Jaidyn, and my cute little neighbor boy, Alex. Alex is only a few months older than Jack, and they get along so well. I love watching them interact. It is also fun that his family is Romanian. So Alex will grow up hearing the language like Jack, and they will be able to speak another language early in life. I love it. Since kids catch on earlier than adults, maybe the boys will be able to teach me it. Hehe. Here are just a few pictures of mine and Jack's week at home!

2 comments:

Reta said...

Christie, Jack is so flippin cute! I love looking at your blog and watching him grow. How fun, can't wait to have my own.

Robin said...

I love Jack's pirate shirt. You are brave to watch so many little guys! I'm sure there's never a dull moment at your house!