I know I have not posted for a while, but there really has not been anything going on! Jack continues to try to walk. We had one good day last week, where he was walking by himself, now he freaks out if I let go of him. I went and got him some "walking wings", which is kind of like a harness with straps so he can get the feeling of walking without me holding onto him. He loves it and would be perfectly content if I would walk with him all day long. This child continues to make me laugh every day but also wears me out. He is still in his mama phase, but it is getting a little better. Vic is still very busy with work and his own projects and working out. The boy never just relaxes, unless he takes a moment for some Jack time. He loves him so much! I think now that Jack is getting a little bigger and is getting more of a personality, Vic loves to be with him even more. I absolutely love watching them interact. Here are some more pictures of my little boy.
Like a waterfall in slow motion, Part One
3 years ago

2 comments:
Holy cow... he totally looks like you in these pictures! Too cute!
I love his lil facial expressions cracks me up
Post a Comment