Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Itty Bitty Baseball

Today was Jack's first day of baseball camp.  Needless to say, I was a little nervous.  Two months ago when he was in Itty Bitty Ball, he was a little out of control the last day, and I had to take him home early.  I cannot believe what a difference two months make in maturity.  He was one of the most well behaved kids there.  He kept turning around to make sure I was watching him, and I would smile and give him a little thumbs up to encourage how well he was doing.  That was all it took.  He is at the age that he loves it when I tell him how proud I am of him.  He always asks me if I am happy, or he tells me how he doesn't want to be naughty.  Haha.    I think, by far, Jack's love in sports is baseball.  I was hoping for soccer, but he just lights up when anything baseball comes near.  I guess we will see, he has three soccer camps this summer and one football.  Can you tell I am slightly biased when it comes to sports?  Haha.  Truthfully, as long as he stays active I will support him in whatever he wants to do.  He already goes running with Vic and I, and has been asking if he can learn how to swim.  So I think I might have a future athlete on my hands.
 Doing some exercises before class starts
 Running the bases
 Learning how to bat
 Putting the ball back
 Being taught how to catch with a mitt
 Taking a hoola-hoop break
He loves to hit the ball

3 comments:

Robin said...

He looks so big! I can't believe he's going to be four!

Unknown said...

beautifull family ! ;d

JLTan said...

"He is at the age that he loves it when I tell him how proud I am of him."

I think we never grow out of this age. :-)